Beauterre Recovery Institute offers a distinctive approach to addiction treatment, providing responsive, personalized care for adults struggling with alcohol or other drug dependencies.
Looking for help? Call today 1-855-211-5869
At the heart of Beauterre Recovery Institute is an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care based on personal accountability to support sustained recovery.
We believe that every person deserves their own best chance at beating addiction and optimizing recovery – and that requires a whole person philosophy that integrates mind, body and spirit.
To meet this goal, we employ a philosophy of care that:
- Integrates multiple modalities into personalized care plans that meet the individual’s needs
- Embraces advancements and therapies that deliver proven results
- Addresses and treats co-occurring disorders in all personalized care plans
- Fosters healing and relationships with family and friends to optimize lifelong recovery
- Partners with our health care colleagues, referents and professionals to surround patients and family with a community of support and healing
As a result, Beauterre Recovery Institute delivers an elite level of progressive, personalized treatment to beat addiction and optimize recovery.
Who We Serve
Beauterre Recovery Institute serves men and women who have been assessed with substance abuse disorder with or without co-occuring mental health issues requiring residential treatment for support, structure and monitoring. A special track is offered for professionals addressing work-specific issues and coping skills to meet licensing requirements. A recovery restorations track is also available for those who have relapsed in their recovery and require a shorter term, variable length, intensive residential program.