Our mission is to help promote connection with others in recovery and keep you on the path of healthy living.
Beauterre’s Mobile App
We offer a custom and private social network for past clients to connect with each other. You do not have to share your name or information if you do not wish, however, you may find resources and posts here to be beneficial to your recovery.
Simply search, “Beauterre Full Circle” and download for free from the App Store or Google Play Store!
Upcoming Alumni Events
December 8, 2018– Winter Gathering at Bowlero!
Please register on Eventbrite to help us get an accurate head count for food!
Early February- Beauterre’s Birthday Celebration!
Middle of May- Start of Summer Celebration!
Middle/ End of August- Second Annual End of Summer Bash
Other Recovery Events in the Area
Information Provided by Minnesota Recovery Connection
- 12 Step Retreat: Members of Military & Veterans in Recovery
- Meditation at The Retreat – an 11th Step Practice
- Wayzata Women In Recovery Book Group
- Recovering Hope: Using the 12 Steps to Find Healing when You’ve Lost a Loved One to Addiction
- Chemical Dependency, A Family Affair: a journey from addiction and shame to recovery and belonging
- 17th Annual Wild Rice Round Up
Read Our Alumni Newsletter
Our alumni newsletter contains all sorts of information about alumni support, our team members, upcoming events and so much more. Contact Mark Trudeau if you’d like to join the list, or browse the newsletter archive via the link below.