Our mission is to help promote connection with others in recovery and keep you on the path of healthy living.
Beauterre’s Mobile App
We offer a custom and private social network for past clients to connect with each other. You do not have to share your name or information if you do not wish, however, you may find resources and posts here to be beneficial to your recovery.
Simply search, “Beauterre Full Circle” and download for free from the App Store or Google Play Store!
Upcoming Alumni Events
February 2, 2019 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Beauterre’s Birthday Celebration!
Middle of May- Start of Summer Celebration!
Middle/ End of August- Second Annual End of Summer Bash
December 2019- Winter Gathering
Other Recovery Events in the Area
Information Provided by Minnesota Recovery Connection
- 43rd Area 35 Service Workshop
- Health Realization/Three Principles (Saturday)
- Spirituality for the Second Half of Life: A Retreat for Those Aged 55+
- Arctic Blast 2019
- Cold Springs Alano Society Chicken and Ham Dinner
- Game Night (Cold Spring Alano Club)
- Nalaxone Training
- Wayzata Women In Recovery Book Group
- Areaa 35 Spring Assembly (Duluth)
Read Our Alumni Newsletter
Our alumni newsletter contains all sorts of information about alumni support, our team members, upcoming events and so much more. Contact Mark Trudeau if you’d like to join the list, or browse the newsletter archive via the link below.