Our mission is to help promote connection with others in recovery and keep you on the path of healthy living.
Beauterre’s Mobile App
We offer a custom and private social network for past clients to connect with each other. You do not have to share your name or information if you do not wish, however, you may find resources and posts here to be beneficial to your recovery.
Simply search, “Beauterre Full Circle” and download for free from the App Store or Google Play Store!
Upcoming Alumni Events
Check out the app for details on our NEW monthly alumni meeting! We get together and talk recovery. Ups, downs and everything in between!
Middle/ End of August- Second Annual End of Summer Bash
Other Recovery Events in the Area
Information Provided by Minnesota Recovery Connection
- SMART Recovery
- Recovery Yoga Meeting – Minneapolis
- Meditation at The Retreat
- Celebrate Recovery Meeting
- Celebrate Recovery – Loring Park
- Recovery Yoga
- Crossroads at Natalis
- Recovering Hope: Using the 12 Steps to Find Healing when You’ve Lost a Loved One to Addiction
- Beginners Meeting: Open AA Informational Meeting
- CoDA / Co Dependents Anonymous
Read Our Alumni Newsletter
Our alumni newsletter contains all sorts of information about alumni support, our team members, upcoming events and so much more. Contact Mark Trudeau if you’d like to join the list, or browse the newsletter archive via the link below.